Thinking of Buying a Home?
Buying a home is intimidating at any phase of one’s life. It is a process that is based on trust, mutual goals, and understanding – which is why we keep your interests our top priority. Throughout your home search, I provide an ease of communication, making the process as hassle-free as possible. I am quick to respond, fast-acting on timely manners, and stringent when it comes to negotiating your desired items. No matter where you are at in your home ownership journey, I have the tools, team, and tenacity to help.
First-Time Home Buyer
Your first time buying a home can be the most overwhelming of all. For this reason, I don’t just set you up on a Paragon search and send you on your way. My team is with you every step of the way, ensuring that you feel knowledgeable, secure, and confident in your decisions. Here is what the process will look like:
- Customized Search Process – My team will personally search through and send you listings catered to your individual desires, rather than setting you up on an automatic listing notification. We will highlight the pros and cons that accompany a specific listing, so that you’re not stuck digging for the details.
- In-Depth Analysis of Neighborhood/Strata – When moving into a new neighborhood or strata, it’s hard to know all the little quirks that come with it. That’s what the experts are for! We are well versed in the different strata companies around Vancouver, so we will do our due diligence to make sure that the biggest investment of your life is not a mistake.
- Aggressive Negotiation Tactics – In such a competitive real estate market like Vancouver, first time home buyers often fall short in a multiple offer situation. For this reason, I am especially aggressive in these negotiations, ensuring the highest likelihood of getting your dream home.
Change is hard. Whether you’re moving from a condo into a single-family home, or are an empty-nester looking to downsize, I have the techniques to make the transition hassle-free.
- Extensive Support – When you have to buy a property and sell your current property, there are a lot of things going on at once. I offer you the full support of my team, so that every event is covered.
- Collaborative Environment – At a time in your life when there are so many changes, your desires are my first priority. I collaborate with you to make the transition into your next phase as smooth as possible, taking the time to understand what is best for you and your family.
- Timely Negotiation Tactics – When you need to sell before you buy, there’s a delicate balance that happens during the negotiation process. I negotiate strategically to ensure that you receive the most convenient closing dates on both transactions.
Buying an investment property is an entirely different experience as a buyer. Having 15 years of experience in the Vancouver real estate business, I have seen first-hand, the ebbs and flows of the market. I have an intricate understanding of how this market moves, and am able to provide strategic advice to investor clients. I sit with you to identify your main goals as an investor, and pull specific data and research to support your goals. I analyze properties in relation to their potential return, and negotiate rigorously to ensure your investment objectives are realized.